Professional Writing Services
i Write Vegan offers clear, convincing, well-researched, inspiring content writing for the vegan and plant-based industries to meet your business needs.
IVW offers the following professional writing services:
- Blog Writing
- Article Writing
- Website Content
- Copy Writing
- White Papers (including e-books, guide books)
The mission of IWV is to work with you to inspire and facilitate a vegan, compassionate world.
Experience and Education: Meet Vilma
As owner of IWV, Vilma Reynoso is passionate about writing and veganism. Throughout Vilma’s twenty-five-year-plus, professional career in consulting, teaching and administrative work, she has had the opportunity to create and edit marketing and promotional content for various audiences and purposes with great success. She now brings her passion for veganism and writing, and her education and experience, to i Write Vegan to help vegan and plant-based businesses, activists and solo-entrepreneurs with their writing needs.
Vilma is a summa cum laude graduate from University of Colorado in English Writing, and maintains the blogs vilmareynoso.com and vegoutwithvilms.com, in addition to the blog on this website. She is the author of Vegan Green Smoothies by Vilms: 35 Easy, Nutritious and Delicious Recipes for Ultimate Health and Vitality, an e-book that demonstrates how to improve your health with green smoothies and details her conversion from a meat eater to a vegan. Vilma also holds certifications in Plant-based Nutrition from ECornell University and Living on Raw Food Chef (level one) from AlissaCohen. Additionally, she is certified in Internet Marketing from VAClassroom.com. Learn more about Vilma.
To ensure Vilma can best help you, rates are determined once the scope of your project is mapped.
Ready to Get Started?
- Fill out the Contact Form below. If you prefer, email Vilma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 720-943-0858.
- She will contact you to set up a quick Skype session, Zoom session, or phone call. You will chat so she can learn about your company’s needs to best serve you.
- Sign a contract. Upon agreement of services, a contract will be signed that will detail timelines, payments, and topics to be completed.
- Payment. An initial payment of fifty percent (50%) is to be paid prior to commencing any work. The balance is due upon completion of the assignment or project.